Each project must be proposed and developed by teams of 2 students. Exceptions may be granted with written permission from instructor.
Project proposal: (by Nov 10th) A PDF document including the following information:
- Project Title, Team Members, Problem Statement, Serial Algorithm
Final report: (by Dec 13th, late submissions until Dec 15th) A PDF document including the following information:
- Project Title, Team Members, Introduction, Related Work, Parallelization, Performance Analysis, Conclusion
Presentation: (by Dec 13th, late submissions until Dec 15th) Students will prepare a presentation, up to 20 minutes, that will be delivered to the class on Dec 15th, 3pm-5pm at Tyler 109.
For each of the deliverables above, a PDF copy must be uploaded to Gradescope before the due dates.
List of Projects
- Floyd-Warshall (all pairs shortest path), Sam and Kevin
- Convex Hull, Tim and Andrew
- Fluid Particle Simulation, Jake and David
- Genetic Algorithms for TSP, Javier
- Heterogeneous Device Mapping (DL), Mikel
- Optimizing Programs with Compiler Gym (RL), Alfred and Brennan
Outstanding projects will get a final grade of
A in this class regardlesss of other scores.