Final Workshop (Fall 2021)
Each project must be proposed and developed by teams of 3 students. Exceptions may be granted with written permission from instructor.
Project proposal: (by Nov 10th)
- A PDF document including the following information: Project Title, Team Members, Problem Statement, Description of Data, Description of Methods
Final report: (by Dec 13th, late submissions until Dec 20th)
- A PDF document including the following information: Project Title, Team Members, Introduction, Related Work, Methods, Experiments, Conclusion
Final presentation: (by Dec 13th, late submissions until Dec 20th)
- Students will prepare a presentation, up to 10 minutes, that will be presented in-person during the Final Workshop.
For each of the three deliverables above, a PDF copy must be uploaded to Gradescope before the due dates.
Outstanding projects will get a final grade of
A in this class regardlesss of other scores.
- Galanti Lounge, URI Library
- 2:30pm Food and Refreshments
- 3:00pm Presentations
- List of Projects:
- DRL for Compiler Optimization -- Ray, Alfred, Brennan (OUTSTANDING project)
- Forecasting Cryptocurrency -- Jessica, Joori, Salam
- Crypto Prediction -- Ryam, Robert, James
- Fraud Detection -- Reilly, Abigail, Billy
- Sentiment Analysis of Coronavirus Tweets -- Masoud, Maryam, Lily
- Stroke Prediction -- Anakin, Tony
- Heart Attack Analysis and Prediction -- Nathan, Victoria, Jason
- Predicting Obesity Status -- Jack, Elizabeth, Shawn
- Clustering for Species of Penguins -- Nayan, CJ, Danny
- Movie Recommendation -- Tim, Jake, Mehrsa (OUTSTANDING project)
- Speech Recognition -- Thibaut, Christopher (OUTSTANDING project)
- Play that Funky (Tensor)Flow -- Arlen, Sandra, Caroline
- March Madness -- Patrick, Justin, William
- Predicting Soccer Player's Position -- Riley, Sedat, Osama